Demigod Forums
Hello, young demigod or demigoddess. Welcome to Demigod Forums, a free forum for half-bloods everywhere. If you have not done so already, login and get posting... come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Demigod Forums
Hello, young demigod or demigoddess. Welcome to Demigod Forums, a free forum for half-bloods everywhere. If you have not done so already, login and get posting... come on in!
Demigod Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One-Year-Anniversary Approaching!

3 posters

Go down

One-Year-Anniversary Approaching! Empty One-Year-Anniversary Approaching!

Post  Laura Clark March 12th 2011, 1:13 pm

Hello, Demigod Forums.

As you probably know, Demigod Forums/Wizarding Web is approaching its one-year-anniversary, which will take place on Monday, March 28, 2011. This has been a great first year for our forums! We have undergone many changes, revelations, bans, and staff malfunctions, but all and all, Demigod Forums is a clean-cut website with a great basis. As a reward for spending one faithful year on Demigod Forums, I will add the following users to the group 'Honorary Staff' for six months:

Amaya Ukandu - Amaya joined originally on March 30, 2010. She is one of my closest friends and I have relied on her to bring a target age group to DF/WW. She was one of out first non-PJO-character users and brought dimensions of real life to the forums. A big round of applause for Miss Amaya N. Ukandu, who will become our head moderator on March 28th!

Zenaida Li-Baylono - Though Zenaida/Desiree and I have gone through rough times and no longer keep in touch, I would still like to give honorable mention to her. Zenaida will not level up at all, but she will still remain in the honorary group for two months. A big round of applause for Zenaida Li-Baylono!

Shea Sutcliffe - Our least honorable mention goes to Miss Shea Sutcliffe, who, despite being of deepest loathing in my book truly helped DF in its early stages. I still keep in touch with Shea and we have intriguing discussions about anime and Vocaloids. Miss Sutcliffe is banned from the forums and will therefore not receive any promotion, though her social skills are very honorable! Please give a round of applause for Miss Shea L. Sutcliffe!

Thank you to all other contenders and faithful users. You all mean lots to DF/WW and we hope to see many more of you soon!

With rewards and applause,
Laura A. Mitchell
Head of Slytherin House
Demigod Forums Administrator

Laura Clark
Laura Clark
Counselor
Counselor

Cabin Points : 743

https://demigodforums.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

One-Year-Anniversary Approaching! Empty Re: One-Year-Anniversary Approaching!

Post  Clarisse La Rue March 13th 2011, 12:12 pm

how kum i dont get a rewrad? u think im not goot enogh hu. u r so damn stypuisd!
Clarisse La Rue
Clarisse La Rue
Counselor
Counselor

Cabin Points : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaya Ukandu March 15th 2011, 4:34 pm

Thank you SO much Laura. That's really sweet and kind of you for making me and "Honorary Staff"!

(You ain't lucky I'm blessed. YES!!!)

JK.

Amaya Ukandu
Counselor
Counselor

Cabin Points : 468

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down