Demigod Forums
Hello, young demigod or demigoddess. Welcome to Demigod Forums, a free forum for half-bloods everywhere. If you have not done so already, login and get posting... come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Demigod Forums
Hello, young demigod or demigoddess. Welcome to Demigod Forums, a free forum for half-bloods everywhere. If you have not done so already, login and get posting... come on in!
Demigod Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Site Change

2 posters

Go down

Complete Site Change Empty Complete Site Change

Post  Laura Clark February 18th 2011, 8:25 pm

Dear DF members,

This is urgent. In the last few weeks, Demigod Forums has, I am ashamed to say, withered into nothing. Now, I don't want to leave my ghost of a website deserted and alone. So I am changing the site completely.

On March 1, 2011, Demigod Forums will be completely done with its site makeover. Over the next 11 days, the DF members will work to transform the site into a Harry Potter/Hogwarts forum, rather than Percy Jackson. The URL will change (on February 27), as will the groups. You will all be sorted into one of the four houses and I will employ professors of each subject. Starting tonight, February 18 (happy birthday, Amaya!), I will randomly sort you and a few members will be chosen as heads of houses, professors, and prefects.

To request a house to be sorted in, notify me.

Thank you for the cooperation,
Laura
Laura Clark
Laura Clark
Counselor
Counselor

Cabin Points : 743

https://demigodforums.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Complete Site Change Empty Re: Complete Site Change

Post  Amaya Ukandu March 15th 2011, 4:38 pm

And you do this on my birthday. Yipee.